Welcome to Alderhaven!
Alderhaven Country Home, in beautiful Killarney, Ireland, is the ideal location for a relaxing break. Nestled in five scenic acres of woodland and pasture, this Tudor-style house is surrounded by broad-leaved trees and accessed by a winding private avenue. Alderhaven is just a short distance from the vibrant town of Killarney and some of Ireland's finest sights, sounds and tourist attractions:
- Take a boat trip through the beautiful Lakes of Killarney
- Take in the awesome natural majesty of Killarney National Park with endless forest and mountain walks
- Drive or cycle around the world-famous Ring of Kerry
- Play a round or two of golf at the local Castlerosse, Dunloe or Beaufort Golf Clubs
- Enjoy the craic (including live traditional music) in the many local pubs
- Go fishing at one of the many prime local fishing spots
- Explore the breathtaking Dingle Peninsula
- Visit the historic Muckross House and Abbey and Ross Castle
- Take advantage of top-class concerts and shows at the INEC, just a mile from Alderhaven
All day tours arranged, with complimentary pick-up service for our guests. Your host, Norrie O'Neill, looks forward to treating you to the very best of Kerry hospitality.
Alderhaven is off the N22 Cork Road. Full directions and location details are here.